LHMed Nebulizer is a drug delivery device used to administer medication in the form of a mist inhaled into the lungs.Nebulizers are commonly used for the treatment of asthma, cystic fibrosis, COPD and other respiratory diseases or disorders. Nebulizers use oxygen, compressed air or ultrasonic power to break up solutions and suspensions into small aerosol droplets that can be directly inhaled from the mouthpiece of the device. An aerosol is a mixture of gas and solid or liquid particles.
- 4th Generation Adjustable Sterilize Kit
- Piston Compressor Nebulizer
- 8ml Chamber Capacity
- 2 kg Weight
- ABS Body Material
- 35W Motor with Copper Winding
- Low Noise
- 2 years Warranty
Available on Amazon at Affordable Rate.
Here are general instructions on how to use a Nebulizer:
- Put the compressor on a flat surface where it can safely reach an outlet.
- Check to make sure all the pieces are clean.
- Wash your hands before prepping the medication.
- If your medication is premixed, place it in the container. If you need to mix it, measure the correct amount, and then place it in the container.
- Connect the tube to the compressor and the liquid container.
- Attach the mouthpiece or mask.
- Turn on the switch and check to see that the nebulizer is misting.
- Put the mouthpiece in your mouth and close your mouth around it or put the mask securely over your nose and mouth, leaving no gaps.
- Slowly breath in and out until the medicine is gone. This may take five to 15 minutes.
- Keep the liquid container upright throughout the treatment.
- With unique feature of 4th Generation Sterilization Kit you can easily adjust fumes control for easy breathing.